Why Godinga?

Our Clients

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

An emerging contender in travel and tour operations, Godinga yield amazing offers, some of the lowest airfares, hotel bookings with complete assistance. We provide round the clock service to deliver you a delightful consumer friendly experience.

USA Tourist Visa Requirements

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). Below are suggestive documents which you'll need to apply your visa :

  • The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least six months from the desired date of entry. The validity of the visa issued will in no case extend the validity of the passport.

  • One passport-size photograph (see specifications above).

  • A Completed and signed Visa Application Form online: DS-160.

  • Birth certificate and, if applicable, parents' valid visas (for children's applications).

  • A printout of an Appointment confirmation.

  • If your are employed, carry a letter from employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed with the company; the period of authorized vacation; and the purpose of your U.S. trip.

  • Income Tax Returns for the last three (3) years.

  • Itemised Bank statements and other documents to show the assets of the Applicant (if any) is needed.

  • If the Applicant is in Government Service or with the Armed Forces, a No Objection Letter or Certificate and sanctioned Leave Letter is needed.

  • Dependents joining their spouse on-board ship need to carry their original marriage certificate and entire wedding photo album along with the spouse's visa copy.

  • In the event of having a Sponsor the following documents are required of him/ her:

  • It is also helpful to carry evidence of how the trip will be financed along with letters of deputation, invitation or sponsorship.

  • An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) from the Sponsor.

  • Bank statements.

  • Employment Letter.

  • Copies of the Passport (along with the visa pages) of the Relative in the United States.

  • Documents to show the Sponsor's legal status in the United States.

  • For parents visiting a child resident in the U.S.:

If child is an Indian citizen.

  • Childs's original birth certificate.

  • Photocopy of all pages of child's passport.

  • Where the U.S. visa of child has expired, photocopy of the renewed petition required.

  • Where child is a legal permanent resident in USA, photocopy of the green card (front and back) is required.

  • The US Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) inspector at the port of entry decides your length of stay in the United States.

Important notes:

  • You are strongly recommended to keep photocopies of your passport's data pages and of the US visa. A US non-immigrant visa is a valuable document. Inform the US Embassy/Consulate from where your visa was issued immediately if you have lost your passport. You would need to obtain a new non-immigrant visa. At the time of your interview please present the Police First Incident Report (FIR) from the Police precinct where the passport was lost in India or overseas as well as a photocopy of the lost Passport and valid US visa, if possible

  • If you have been denied a US non-immigrant visa under Section 214(b), you may schedule a new appointment. You must demonstrate a significant change in your circumstances or present compelling new evidence to an adjudicating Consular Officer at a subsequent interview in order to be granted a visa. There is no limitation on the number of times you may apply for a non-immigrant visa.

     Tourist Visa Form -

For assistance call us @ 09229341514; 09826341514